Ask yourself these questions before starting any of the scenarios.
- What does the term ‘risk’ mean to you?
- What values/assumptions underpin these?
- Do you have the same responses to risk at work as you do in your personal life?
- When are you confident working with risk? Why? What impact does this have?
- When are you less confident working with risk? Why? What impact does this have?
- Who/what makes you feel more confident?
- Do people who use services take more risks than they used to?
- What do you understand by the term ‘risk enablement’?
- What is your understanding of:
Are they always in conflict with one another?
- personal risk
- risk of harm
- corporate risk
- reputational risk?